Telegram Broadcast: https://telegram.dog/s/Shoppingdeal4u (Search @Shoppingdeal4u)
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz – is a contest conducts by Flipkart. You can play and win exciting prizes and Gift vouchers daily. So, Follow this pos for Flipkart quiz answers.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 10 October 2020
Q1: Chris Gayle’s Highest Individual Score Came Against Which IPL Team?
Answer 1: Pune Warriors India
Q2: Since Which Season Is The Umpire Decision Review System Being Used In All IPL Matches?
Answer 2: 2018
Q3: Which Of These Teams Has Played In The Least Number Of IPL Seasons?
Answer 3: Kochi Tuskers Kerala
Q4: Which IPL Team Shares Its Name With The NHL Team From Washington DC?
Answer 4: Delhi Capitals
Q5: Who Among These Was The First Indian To Hit A Century In The IPL?
Answer 5: Manish Pandey
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 9 October 2020
Q1: India Hasn’t Won An Olympic Medal In Hockey After The Introduction Of Artificial Grass
Answer 1: Fake
Q2: A Letter Was Delivered 100 Years After It Was Posted
Answer 2: Not Fake
Q3: The Police Are Employing Geese For Patrolling Duty
Answer 3: Not Fake
Q4: The Five Letters KMPH On The KXIP Logo Represent The Names Of The Owners
Answer 4: Fake
Q5: Rainbow Corn Is Edible And Can Be Grown Easily
Answer 5: Not Fake
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 8 October 2020
Q1: Who Among These Did Shreyas Iyer Replace As The Captain Of The Delhi-based IPL Team In 2018?
Answer 1: Gautam Gambhir
Q2: In Which Year Did The First-Ever Super Over Take Place In IPL History?
Answer 2: 2009
Q3: Who Holds The Record Of The Highest Score By An Indian Batsman In The IPL?
Answer 3: K. L. Rahul
Q4: Which Of These IPL Teams Has Not Won An IPL Season Hosted In India?
Answer 4: Deccan Chargers
Q5: Most IPL Teams Are Being Coached By Which Country’s Players In 2020?
Answer 5: Australia
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 7 October 2020
Q1: How Many Teams Have Been Captained By Former India Captain MS Dhoni?
Answer 1: Two
Q2: Which Of These Teams Has Won The IPL Only Once?
Answer 2: Sunrisers Hyderabad
Q3: In The Only Ball Bowled In His Career, Which Indian Did Adam Gilchrist Dismiss In The IPL?
Answer 3: Harbhajan Singh
Q4: Apart From England, Which European Country’s Player Has Been Seen In The IPL?
Answer 4: Netherlands
Q5: Which Of These Players Had The Most No. Of Ducks In IPL Before The Beginning Of The 2020 Season?
Answer 5: Parthiv Patel
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today – 6 October 2020
1) Which of these teams’ home ground is named after the ruler of an Indian princely state?
Ans: Rajasthan Royals
2) Players of which of these countries were the latest to participate in the IPL?
3) Who among these has captained more than one team in the IPL?
Ans: MS Dhoni
4) Which of these IPL teams has been captained by this spinner?
Ans: Mumbai Indians
5) Which of these is the only defunct team to win an IPL season?
Ans: Deccan Chargers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today – 5 October 2020
1) With team does this actress co-own?
Ans: Kolkata knight riders
2) Which team’s secondary home ground is the JSCA Stadium in Ranchi?
Ans: Chennai super kings
3) Which of these Australians was the Most Valuable Player of the inaugural IPL?
Ans: Shane Watson
4) Which company is the owner of the Royal Challengers Bangalore team?
Ans: United spirits
5) Who among these is not one of the seven Indian commentators for IPL 2020?
Ans: Sanjay Manjrekar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 4 October 2020
1. Which IPL team does this Punjab opener play for?
Ans: Kolkata Knight Riders
2) In 2013, against which team did Chris Gayle make his IPL Record-Breaking 175* runs?
Ans: Pune warriors India
3) Who among these has won the mOst IPL Purple Cap awards?
Ans: Bhuvaneshwar Kumar
4) Which state is represented in domestic cricket by IPL debutant Devdutt Padikkal?
5) Who holds the record of hitting the most 50s in IPL?
Ans: David Warner
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 2 October 2020
1.which of these teams has played in all IPL seasons to date
Ans: Kolkata knight riders
2captain of Kxip in IPL 2020
Ans: K L Rahul
3identify this .indian businessman associated with CSK
Ans: N. Srinivasan
4.which Tyre company is the official strategic time out a partner of the IPL
5.with 102 catches which player holds the record of taking the most catches in IPL
Ans: Suresh Raina
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 1 October 2020
1) Which IPL team’s official anthem is Korbo Lorbo Jeetbo Re?
Ans: Kolkata Knight Riders
2) Which IPL team’s home ground is named after former prime minister Rajiv Gandhi?
Ans: Sunrisers Hyderabad
3) To which country does this Delhi Capitals
4) Identify this Jharkhand cricketer who is a part of the Mumbai Indians team.
Ans: Ishan Kishan
5) Which of these Australians has been a captain in the highest number of IPL matches?
Ans: Adam Gilchrist
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 30 September 2020
1) Which former IPL team’s home ground wa the MCA Stadium?
Ans : Rising Pune supergiant
2) He is the only English player to captain an IPL team. Identify him.
Ans : Kevin Pietersen
3) He is the only person from his country to play in the IPL. Which country does he belong to?
Ans : Netherlands
4) In which IPL team’s logo would you see the Sudarshan Chakra?
Ans : Mumbai Indians
5) After M. S. Dhoni, who has played the role of a captain in most IPL matches?
Ans : Gautam Gambhir
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 29 September 2020
Question 1. Who is the most successful captain in the IPL with 4 title wins?
Answer: Rohit Sharma
Question 2. After which politician is the Delhi Capitals home ground name?
Answer: Arun Jaitley
Question 3. identify this Rajasthan Royals player who is the youngest player to score an IPL fifty.
Answer: Riyan Parag
Question 4. Which of these players has played for MI, RCB, PWI, KKR, and now RR in 2020?
Answer: Robin Uthappa
Question 5. Which of these countries’ players has never captained an IPL team?
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today 28 September 2020
Question 1) Which of these stadiums is the home ground of the KKR team?
Answer: Eden Gardens
Question 2) Which IPL team’s mascot is a lion called Moochu Singh?
Answer: Rajasthan Royals
Question 3) Which team has a band on the logo with KJHPH written on it?
Answer: Kings XI Punjab
Question 4) Which player has won as well as lost the most IPL matches as captain?
Answer: M. S. Dhoni
Question 5) Which former IPL team’s owner do you see in the picture?
Answer: Gujrat Lions
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 27th September 2020
Question 1) Which team is being coached by this New Zealand cricketer?
Answer: Kolkata knight riders
Question 2) Which of these is the official anthem of the IPL team Rajasthan Royals?
Answer: Halla Bol
Question 3) Who among these was banned in the 2008 IPL season for slapping another cricketer?
Answer: Harbhajan Singh
Question 4) Which team bought Piyush Chawla, the most expensive Indian of IPL 2020?
Answer: Chennai Super Kings
Question 5) Who among these West Indian cricketers has played all his IPL matches for the same team?
Answer: Kieron Pollard
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 26th September 2020
Question 1.the web series roar of the lion based on which IPL team
Answer: Chennai super kings
Question 2. identify the .products mother brand from the snippet
Answer: one plus
Question 3. color of the jersey of IPL team Rajasthan Royals
Question 4. this tv is a fine product of imagine and intelligence what all would be the features in a masterpiece
Answer: all of the above
Question 5. which of the Edu tech companies is one of the official partners of ipl 2020
Question 6. this particular feature of the pro model of masterpiece tv sets aside from all of its contemporaries
Answer: sliding soundbar
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers – 25th September 2020
Question 1: What was the IPL team Delhi Capitals earlier known as?
Answer: Delhi Daredevils
Question 2: On which of these continents was the 2009 IPL season organized?
Question 3: Identify this Mumbai Indians player
Answer: Aditya Tare
Question 4: Which of these is the official broadcast partner of the Indian Premier League?
Answer: Star India
Question 5: Which IPL team holds the record for the most playoff appearances without a title?
Answer: Royal Challengers Bangalore
How to Flipkart Daily Trivia quiz 26 September – Daily Trivia Quiz Answers
- Open Flipkart Mobile App
- Go to the Flipkart Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Answer The Questions with Above Answers
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Details
Flipkart Super coins:
flipkart super coin value, flipkart super coins benefits, flipkart super coins use, flipkart supercoins, how to use flipkart supercoins, supercoins in flipkart, flipkart super coin offers, flipkart super coins balance, flipkart super coins expire, flipkart super coins hack, flipkart super coins how to use, flipkart super coins only for members, flipkart super coins redeem
flipkart super coins usage, flipkart super coins use in tamil, flipkart super coins validity, flipkart super coins value, flipkart supercoins use, how many super coins for flipkart plus, how to redeem flipkart supercoins, supercoins flipkart redeem, supercoins on flipkart, what are flipkart supercoins, what is flipkart supercoin, what to do with flipkart supercoins, 50 super coins flipkart.
- Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers for 6th July 2020
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 6 July 2020 – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 5 July 2020 – Win Samsung Galaxy M30
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 18 February 2020
- Redeem 50 Flipkart Supercoins & Get Rs.200 Discount on PharmEasy
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 6 February 2020
- The Amazon Quiz Answers for 5 February 2020
- Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 11th July 2020