Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 11th July 2020: Here is the Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers July, Flipkart game zone hack, Flipkart quiz answers today, earn Supercoins Flipkart, Flipkart play and win answers. So, without wasting any time lets start Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers and Win Gift Voucher, Gems & More.
Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers 11th July 2020
1. Former Prime Minister Morarji Desai was born on which rare calendar day?
Ans: 29 February
2. Having the symbol ‘Fe’, which is the most widely used metal in the world?
3. Which of these Indian states borders the Gulf of Mannar?
Ans. Tamil Nadu
4. In which University of Delhi college did Nobel Laureate Aung San Suu Kyi study?
Ans. Lady Shri Ram
5. A World Heritage Site, the Grand Canyon in the USA is carved by which river?
How to Open Flipkart Daily Trivia Quiz Answers Today
- Open Flipkart Mobile App
- Go to the Flipkart Game Zone
- Click On Daily Trivia Banner
- Answer The Questions with Above Answers
- Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers for 6th July 2020
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 6 July 2020 – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 5 July 2020 – Win Samsung Galaxy M30
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 18 February 2020
- Redeem 50 Flipkart Supercoins & Get Rs.200 Discount on PharmEasy
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 6 February 2020
- The Amazon Quiz Answers for 5 February 2020