Amazon Quiz Answers for 18 February 2020: Hello Guys, With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Quiz Answers 18 February. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 18th Feb 2020. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
Amazon Quiz Answers for 18 February 2020
1. Which of these firsts did Parasite achieve by winning the Best Picture Oscar in 2020?
Ans: First foreign language film to win
2. Who was the only batsman to make 400 runs or more in the 2020 U19 Cricket World Cup?
Ans: Yashasvi Jaiswal
3. Which recent Padma Vibhushan awardee born on 14th February, became a cabinet minister in Haryana at the age of 25?
Ans: Sushma Swaraj
4. A doctor of Indian origin, SS Vasan has been made the head of a team of researchers to develop a vaccine for what?
5. As per a recent notification, which of these has the RBI kept unchanged at 5.15% ?
Ans: Repo rate
**For Daily Quiz Answers Join Our Telegram Channel – Join Now
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers Today:
- Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > open FunZone > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.