Amazon Quiz Answers for 12 July 2020: Hello Guys. With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Quiz Answers 12 July. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 12th July 2020. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
Amazon Quiz Answers for 12th July 2020 – Win MI A3
1. What is the name of the longest ever freight train- 2.8 km long, recently started by the Indian Railways?
Ans: Shesh Naag
2. Which country just completed the BeiDou constellation, one of four global navigation networks alongside GPS, GLONASS, and Galileo?
3. Which Indian organization is licensed to build Sukhoi Su- 30MKl, and has completed the production of more than 270 fighters?
4. Which Indian cricketer was named as the country’s ‘Most Valuable Player‘ (MVP) of the 21st century by Wisden?
Ans: Ravindra Jadeja
5. Which apparel company launched a campaign around Black Lives Matter called, “For Once, Don’t Do lt”?
**For Daily Quiz Answers Join Our Telegram Channel – Join Now
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers Today:
- Type QUIZ in Amazon Search Bar > Open FunZone > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 11 July 2020 – Win Fender Acoustic Guitar
- Redeem 25 Flipkart Supercoins & Get Rs.150 Discount on PharmEasy
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 7 July 2020 – Win Samsonite Polycarbonate Suitcase
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 6 July 2020 – Win Rs.15000 Amazon Pay Balance
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 5 July 2020 – Win Samsung Galaxy M30
- Flipkart Fake Or Not Fake Answers for 12th July 2020
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 18 February 2020
- Redeem 50 Flipkart Supercoins & Get Rs.200 Discount on PharmEasy
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 6 February 2020
- The Amazon Quiz Answers for 5 February 2020