Amazon Quiz Answers for 11 October 2019 and Win Marshall Woburn speaker – Hello Friends With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Quiz 11th October. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 11th October 2019. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
How to Participate in the Amazon Quiz:
- First Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar, Then open Quiz Time, next Play Daily Quiz
- The Amazon Quiz is open from Morning 8:00 AM IST to 12:00 Noon IST.
- You Just need to Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
Amazon Quiz Answers for 11 October 2019
1) Legend of Indian cinema Amitabh Bachchan celebrates his birthday today. Which year was he awarded India’s 2nd highest civilian honor, Padma Vibhushan?
Ans – 2015
2) In which country is the highest (in altitude) cricket ground in the world located?
3) Ganymede is the largest moon in our solar system. Which planet does it orbit around?
4) What would you call a type of scientist who studies dinosaurs and fossils?
5) All Indian currency notes have the denomination written in a number of languages. Besides the writing in Hindi and English on the front, how many other regional languages appear on the back panel?
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER:
1. This Contest will commence on 11 October 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 1 (one) participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning a Marshall Woburn speaker (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.
More Amazon quiz answers: