Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz, amazon festive riddles answer, amazon festive riddles today: Hey guys here are 5 correct answers for the festive riddles in amazon. festive riddles Amazon India, amazon festive riddles solve and win, Amazon daily quiz question answer.
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz answers iPhone 11 Pro is live now on Amazon App. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 27 September 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 05 October 2020, 11:59:00 p.m. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered the correct ones.
Telegram Broadcast: https://telegram.dog/s/Shoppingdeal4u (Search @Shoppingdeal4u)
Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz answers – Win iPhone 11 Pro
Question 1. Scratch my head, see me turn from black to red. What am I?
Answer: A Match Stick
Question 2. I can be cracked, made, told, and played. What am I
Answer: A Joke
Question 3. A box of diamonds that most love to eat. What am I?
Question 4. I have hearts but no other organs. What am I
Answer: A deck of cards
Question 5. A carpet of rice, flour, sand, or petals. What am I?
How to Play Amazon Festive Riddles Quiz – October 2020
1. This Contest will commence on 27 September 2020 from 12:00:00 a.m. (IST) to 05 October 2020, 11:59:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App“).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled to a lucky draw that will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and a total of 2 participants will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning an iPhone 11 Pro (hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.