Amazon Sanyo Quiz Answers Win Sanyo 4K TV – Hello Friends. With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Sanyo Quiz. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 13th September 2019 from 12:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 30th September 11:59:59 p.m. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones. winners will be eligible for Sanyo 4K TV.
Amazon Sanyo Quiz Answers – Win Sanyo 43′ 4K TV
1. What does the term ‘Sanyo’ mean in Japanese?
Answer: Three Oceans
2. Incorporated in 1949, which country is Sanyo headquartered in?
3. Which of these phrases is associated with the newly launched Sanyo Kaizen series?
Answer: Change for better
4. Which one of these is a feature in the new Sanyo Kaizen series?
Answer: All of the above
5. Which one of these is a feature in the new Sanyo Kaizen series?
More Amazon Quiz Answers:
- Bose Frames Quiz Answers
- Amazon Galaxy M30s Quiz Answers
- OnePlus 7 Pro Quiz Answers
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers
- Amazon Grocery Quiz Answers Answers
How To Play Amazon Sanyo Quiz
1. Firstly Download Amazon App From Your Android / iOS Device Store.
2. Then Open The App and click Sign In Option.
3. Now Search For “QUIZ” Word in Amazon App Search Bar.
4. Nou You Will See Daily Amazon Quiz Section.
4. Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.
Terms And Conditions
This Sanyo Quiz (“Contest”) is brought to you by Panasonic India Pvt. Ltd. (“Brand”) and made available to you by Amazon Seller Services Private Limited (“ASSPL”/ “Amazon”).
Please read these terms and conditions (“T&Cs”) before entering the Contest. You agree that, by participating in this Contest, you will be bound by these T&Cs and you acknowledge and agree that you satisfy all Contest eligibility requirements as provided hereinbelow.
These T&Cs are in addition to the Amazon.in Conditions of Use to which you agree by using www.amazon.in and its mobile/tablet application or mobile site thereof (collectively hereinafter referred to as “Amazon.in”).
To the extent the Amazon.in Conditions of Use are inconsistent with these T&Cs; these T&Cs will prevail with respect to the Contest only.
For the purposes of these T&Cs, wherever the context so requires “You” or “Your” shall mean any natural person who is a participant in the Contest.