Amazon Quiz Answers for 8 December 2019
Amazon Quiz Answers for 8 December 2019: Answer And Win Quiz, Poco F1, Sony 5.1 Home Theater System, 24K Gold Bar, Poco F1 Answers Win Today – Hey Guys. here is the Answers of the All Questions of The 8 December 2019.
1)Anjali Chand, who recently took the best T20I bowling figures (6 wickets for 0 runs) of all time at the South Asian Games, represents which country?
2) According to the title of a recent book by Amish Tripathi, Ravana is the enemy of which place?
3) Which of these word(s), in focus due to several campaigns by activists, has been declared the Oxford Word of the year 2019?
Ans: Climate emergency
4) Which mythical animal features on the flags of both Bhutan and Wales?
5) The recent international badminton tournament held at Lucknow from 26th November- 1st December is named after which sportsperson?
Ans: Syed Modi
Details of contest
- Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > open Quiz Time > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.