Amazon Quiz Answers for 21 February 2020: Hello Guys, With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Quiz Answers 21 February. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 21st Feb 2020. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
Amazon Quiz Answers for 21 February 2020
1. Which company has recently acquired Scape Technologies- a computer vision start up working on location accuracy beyond GPS?
2. Which Roman Emperor is said to be behind the origin of the Leap Year?
Ans: Julius Caesar
3. Sandeep Mathrani has been appointed the new CEO of which company?
4. Who was recently awarded the ’Kishore Kumar Samman’ by Madhya Pradesh Government?
Ans: Waheeda Rehman
5. Archaeologists in the Czech Republic have uncovered the oldest wooden structure ever found. What is it?
Ans: Water well
**For Daily Quiz Answers Join Our Telegram Channel – Join Now
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers Today:
- Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > open FunZone > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.