Amazon Quiz Answers for 20 February 2020: Win Rs.10,000 Pay balance and for only 5 winners. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 19th Feb 2020. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
Amazon Quiz Answers for 20 February 2020
1. The ‘Kala Ghoda Arts Festival’ is organized annually in which Indian city?
2. Which Asian country has introduced a ‘sustainable development fee’ for tourists?
3. NS Dharmshaktu has recently been presented an award by the President for his work in combating leprosy. After whom is the award named?
Ans: Mahatma Gandhi
4. Which Indian company recently launched services in London, offering services in Comfort, Comfort XL and Executive Ride categories?
5. The Indian Institute of Veterinary Research has recently developed a vaccine to combat CSF. What does S stand for in ‘Classical S___ Fever’?. What does S stand for in ‘Classical S___ Fever’?
**For Daily Quiz Answers Join Our Telegram Channel – Join Now
How to Play Amazon Quiz Answers Today:
- Type QUIZ in Amazon Search Bar > Open FunZone > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.