Amazon Quiz Answers for 16 February 2020: Hello Guys, With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Quiz Answers 16 February. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 16th Feb 2020. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
Amazon Quiz Answers for 16 February 2020
1. Indian-American Arvind Krishna has been appointed as the new Chairman of which global tech company?
2. What is the name of the $500 billion city-of-the-future that Saudi Arabia plans to build?
3. Who recently won his career’s 33rd National title at the Senior National Billiards Championship?
Ans: Pankaj Advani
4. The world’s smallest gold coin, which features Albert Einstein, was recently released by which country?
5. The words ‘Ordem e Progresso’ can be found on the flag of which country?
**For Daily Quiz Answers Join Our Telegram Channel – Join Now
How to Play Amazon Quiz Today:
- Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > open FunZone > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.