Amazon Quiz Answers for 13 February 2020 and Win Rs 15000
1. The first fully solar-powered airport in the world is in India. Which city can you find it in?
2. The 2006 film, The Namesake, starring Tabu and Irfan Khan is based on a novel of the same name. Who is the author of that novel?
Ans: Jhumpa Lahiri
3. To commemorate Rahul Dravid’s 10,000 Test runs, a wall with 10,000 bricks was built in which of these stadiums?
Ans: M Chinnaswamy Stadium, Bengaluru
4. Which of the following national parks is located in Rajasthan?
Ans: Keoladeo National Park
5. What is the capital city of Mizoram?
Amazon Quiz Answers for 13 February 2020 Details
1) type FUN ZONE in amazon app search bar, click on fun zone section, play daily quiz
2) The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
3) Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
4) You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the contest.
**For Daily Quiz Answers Join Our Telegram Channel – Join Now