Amazon Quiz Answers for 12 February 2020: win an Apple IPhone XS. Hello Guys, With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Quiz Answers 12 February. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 12th Feb 202. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
Amazon Quiz Answers for 12 February 2020
1. Which song by Coldplay (filmed in Mumbai) features Beyonce, and Bollywood star Sonam Kapoor and showcases the festival of Holi, among other things related to India?
Ans: Hymn for the Weekend
2. What is the name of the mythical creature which has the head of a human and the body of a lion? A large structure of this is seen in Giza, Egypt.
3. In the Lion King, what is Simba’s mother’s name?
4. Ishwar Chandra Vidyasagar was born on 26 September 1820. He fought for women’s right as an activist and helped introduce the ‘Widow re-marriage act’ in India. Where was he born?
5. Where would you find the Mismi mountain peak, the most distant source of the Amazon River?
How to Play Amazon Quiz Today:
- Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > open FunZone > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
**For Daily Quiz Answers Join Our Telegram Channel – Join Now
- Amazon Fossil Valentine’s Day Quiz Answers
- Redeem 50 Flipkart Supercoins & Get Rs.200 Discount on PharmEasy
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 6 February 2020
- The Amazon Quiz Answers for 5 February 2020
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 4 February 2020
- The Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 8 December 2019
- Get 5 Free Flipkart Super Coins by Completing 5 Tasks
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers win 25000