Amazon Quiz Answers For 11 February 2020: Win Sony alpha 6400 mirrorless camera. Hello Guys, With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Quiz Answers 11 February. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 11th Feb 2020. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
Amazon Quiz Answers For 11 February 2020
1. Which plant was added to the Guinness Book of Records as the fastest growing plant on earth?
2. In the Marvel Cinematic Universe, we see Hulk as a green-colored giant superhero. But what color was he meant to be originally?
3. Which island in Andaman and Nicobar is home to some of the world’s last tribe which is uncontacted and does not have any interaction with the outside world?
Ans: North Sentinel Island
4. Which event has been titled as the ‘largest human gathering in the world’ where over 100 million people gather at once?
Ans: Kumbh Mela
5. Which species of crab does not have a shell of its own but makes its home inside the shells of sea snails?
Ans: Hermit Crab
How to Play Amazon Quiz:
- Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > open FunZone > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
**For Daily Quiz Answers Join Our Telegram Channel – Join Now
- Amazon Fossil Valentine’s Day Quiz Answers
- Redeem 50 Flipkart Supercoins & Get Rs.200 Discount on PharmEasy
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 6 February 2020
- The Amazon Quiz Answers for 5 February 2020
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 4 February 2020
- The Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 8 December 2019
- Get 5 Free Flipkart Super Coins by Completing 5 Tasks
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers win 25000