Amazon Quiz Answers for 10 February 2020: Win Rs.5,000 Amazon Pay balance. Hello Guys, With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Quiz Answers 10 February. You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 10th Feb 2020. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
Amazon Quiz Answers for 10 February 2020
1. In terms of area, which one of the following Indian states has the largest coverage of forest?
Ans: Madhya Pradesh
2. Kitten, Pumps, Cone, Sling Back and Platform are types of what?
3. ‘Finding the gaps’ is a part memoir, part self-help book written by which personality known for his accurate decision making?
Ans: Simon Taufel
4. Who is known as the ‘Waterman of India’ and is renowned for his conservational efforts in bringing back many rivers, and increasing the water table level in Rajasthan?
Ans: Dr. Rajendra Singh
5. Like humans, most species in the animal kingdom have a single heart. But there is an exception. How many hearts does an octopus have?
How to Play Amazon Quiz:
- Type QUIZ in Amazon search bar > open FunZone > Play Daily Quiz
- The quiz is open from 8:00 AM IST to 12:00Noon IST.
- Answer all the questions to enter the lucky draw.
- You will be notified via e-mail/SMS in case you win the draw.
**For Daily Quiz Answers Join Our Telegram Channel – Join Now
- Amazon Fossil Valentine’s Day Quiz Answers
- Redeem 50 Flipkart Supercoins & Get Rs.200 Discount on PharmEasy
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 6 February 2020
- The Amazon Quiz Answers for 5 February 2020
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 4 February 2020
- The Amazon Karigar Quiz Answers
- Amazon Quiz Answers for 8 December 2019
- Get 5 Free Flipkart Super Coins by Completing 5 Tasks
- Amazon Great Indian Festival Quiz Answers win 25000