Amazon Quiz 8 September, Amazon Quiz 8th September, Amazon September 8 Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers September 2019, Win Samsung Galaxy S10e, Amazon September Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Win Samsung Galaxy S10e Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win: Hello Friends. With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Quiz 8th September.
You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 8th September 2019. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
Amazon Quiz Answers for 8 September 2019
1) The famous ‘Hornbill festival’ is celebrated in which of the following states of India?
2) Which one of these is a traditional folk dance of the people of Lakshadweep Islands?
Ans- Lava dance
3) Which song by Coldplay (filmed in Mumbai) features Beyonce, and Bollywood star Sonam Kapoor and showcases the festival of Holi, among other things related to India?
Ans- Hymn for the Weekend
4) In context to geographics, what are ‘Isohyets’?
Ans- Lines on a map showing equal rainfall
5) Which of the following will you associate ‘Sattriya’ with?
Ans- a dance form
DETAILS OF THE CONTEST AND HOW TO ENTER
1. This Contest will commence on 8 September 2019 from 08:00:01 a.m. (IST) to 12:00:00 p.m. (IST) (“Contest Period”)
2. In order to be eligible for the Contest, during the Contest Period you must sign-in to or sign-up from an account on the Amazon.in App (“Amazon.in App”).
3. Once you have signed-in to the Amazon.in App, you can participate by navigating to the page where 5 (five) questions will be posted during the entire Contest Period.
4. Thereafter, if you answer all the quiz questions correctly, you will be entitled for a lucky draw which will be carried out amongst participants who have answered that particular question correctly.
5. The draw of lots will be carried out during the Contest Period for the questions and participant will be selected as winners by a random draw of lots.
6. The declared winner(s) will be eligible for winning Samsung Galaxy S10 e(hereinafter referred to as “Prize(s)”).
7. Each winner will be eligible for winning one Prize under this Contest only.