Amazon Quiz 4 September, Amazon Quiz 4th September, Amazon 4 September Quiz Answers, Amazon Quiz Answers 4 September 2019, Oppo F11 Pro Amazon Quiz Answers, Amazon 4 September Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win, Amazon Quiz, Amazon Quiz Answers Win: Hey guys. With This Post You Will able to Answer the Questions of Amazon Quiz 4th September.
You need to Answer 5 Questions Correctly From Time between 8.AM to 12.PM On 4th September 2019. The Winners Will Be Announced From The Users who answered correct ones.
Q1 – What Is The Capital Of Finland?
Ans – Helsinki
Q2 – In 1995, UNESCO Named Easter Island (A Remote Volcanic Island In Polynesia) As A World Heritage Site. What Is This Place Known For?
Ans – Stone Head Statues
Q3 – Which Of The Following Writers Was NOT Born In India?
Ans – Jhumpa Lahiri
Q4 – A Teenager Recently Broke Michael Phelps’ Record In The 200m Butterfly Stroke. Who Was It?
Ans – Kristof Milak
Q5 – Which Nation Was The First To Give Women The Right To Vote?
Ans – New Zealand
How To Answer Amazon Quiz Questions
1. Firstly Download Amazon App From Your Android / iOS Device Store.
2. Then Open The App and click Sign In Option.
3. Now Search For “QUIZ” Word in Amazon App Search Bar.
4. Nou You Will See Daily Amazon Quiz Section.
4. Now Just Tap On Start Tab To Play The Quiz.